Transition into retirement
Fellows who are approaching retirement may be considering what opportunities are available, whether it be a new challenge or the ability to give back to the health sector.
Opportunities in retirement
4 May 2019 | Insightful speakers came together to develop a thought-provoking program on the endless range of opportunities available for those approaching retirement.
- Undertaking a PhD – Associate Professor Lynda Campbell FRCPA
- Teaching and Mentoring – Associate Professor Mark Yates FRACP
- Research – Associate Professor Des Parkin FRACP FRCPA
- Volunteering Overseas – Associate Professor Noel Bayley FRACP
- Medical Management – Associate Professor Bruce Waxman FRACS
- Writing a Book – Mr Brian Collopy FRACS
Pomegranate Health podcast | Ep 22 – Transitions to Retirement
30 March 2017 | The episode looks at one of the biggest steps in a physician’s career: retirement. It’s common to avoid thinking about retirement, and the idea can sometimes come as a shock – professionally, personally, or financially. This month, we speak with physicians both in and out of retirement, as well as two psychiatrists whose research focuses on medical professionals’ identity.
Online Learning Resources @ RACP