The Council is a representative body of up to 50 Fellows and trainees.
What does the College Council do?
The Board established the College Council in 2015 to act as its peak advisory body on strategic and cross-College issues.
As a senior advisory body, the Council makes recommendations to the Board. And all decision making on the Council for recommendation to the Board will be by consensus.
The Council comprises a representative from each of the 26 identified Education Pathways (including Chapters) within the College
- a Fellow appointed by each RACP Division
- a Fellow appointed by each RACP Faculty
- a Fellow appointed by each of the seven Australian Regional Committees
- a Fellow appointed by the New Zealand Committee; and
- two Trainees appointed by the College Trainees’ Committee
Download the Council By-laws
Associate Professor Alasdair MacDonald is the College Council Chair.
View the list of College Council members and their positions
||Friday 23 February - Council Meeting
||Friday 20 July - Council Meeting
||Thursday 4 October - Strategy Day with RACP Board
For further information on the College Council contact the Office of the Company Secretary and Governance email@example.com